Migrating Photos to a new Mac, managing and syncing your family's photos, speeding up iOS Spotlight searches, fixing an unresponsive Digital Crown on your Apple Watch and resolving website loading delays are just <em>some</em> of the things you'll learn from your two favorite geeks in this week's show! Listen as Dave Hamilton and John F. Braun answer your questions and solve your problems.Note: Shownotes are complete!
- 00:00:00 Mac Geek Gab 640 for Tuesday, January 17, 2017
- 00:02:04 John takes Dave’s advice (Optimum Online Tiers including John’s new Ultra 100)
- 00:05:20 Manage Your QoS
- 00:07:55 Greg-QT-Speed up iOS Spotlight Search
- 00:10:46 Ken-Fixing unresponsive Apple Watch Digital Crown
- 00:12:05 Jim-Apple Watch not charging? Could be the Charger
- 00:15:37 Right-angle charging cables
- 00:18:04 SPONSOR: Bare Bones – BBEdit 30-day free trial … can be extended forever!
- 00:21:23 SPONSOR: Blue Apron – 3 Meals Free with MGG
- 00:24:20 Daniel-Migrating Photos Library to new Mac
- 00:32:55 David-Managing and Syncing Family Photos
- 00:39:41 Kirit-Delays when loading websites
- 00:46:44 Paul-Most secure routers
- 00:52:27 Todd-Measuring (Mesh) Wi-Fi Performance
- 01:05:55 Charles-Adding a wireless access point
- 01:13:34 Terry-Show App’s Keyboard Shorcuts
- 01:16:00 Tanel-Heat issues in closed-display/clamshell Mode?
- The Mac Geek Gab iPhone app
- You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed – Thanks to Michael Johnston of The iOS Show and Applr.