Apple announced their M1 Macs today, the first Macs made with Apple Silicon chips. Join Dave and John as they dig into the specs to find out what the differences — and similarities — are between these models, helping you decide which one to order. Press play… and don't get caught!Note: Shownotes are in progress…
- 00:00:00 Mac Geek Gab 843 for Tuesday, November 10, 2020
- 00:02:15 Three More Things… and more!
- 00:03:02 Apple’s M1 Chip – The first Mac-based Apple Silicon Chip
- 00:09:38 New MacBook Air – no fan!
- 00:11:12 Which laptop do you buy?
- Both have Thunderbolt 4 / USB 4
- Both have Wi-Fi 6
- Both have Bluetooth 5.0
- Only Pro has a Fan
- Pro has a couple of hours better battery life
- Pro has 500 nits, Air has 400 nits
- 00:27:05 Mac mini dissection
- 00:30:25 Repackaging the iPad Pro
- 00:35:28 Wrapping up